Risks of cement productionCement factories - 5 steps to follow in cement production:
- Raw material extraction
- Raw material crush and storage
- Raw material baking
- Cement crush and storage
- Packaging and transport of the material
For each step, a large quantity of fine cement powder is produced and released in the air. Then, this powder lays down all over the plant (on production machines, trucks, buildings, workers), consequently posing a serious threat to workers’ health, production efficiency and the environment. When necessary, the machines are even stopped to be cleaned, consequently causing unexpected costs - up to the 20% of the total amount of the cement production – and undermining business’ sustainability.
Advantages of constant cleaningConstantly cleaning production lines and plants from dust and powders will bring:
- Production increase: massive cleaning allows both to keep process lines on full service and to increase the production rate.
- Downtime reduction: Fast and safe cleaning of the plant prevents downtimes and avoids efficiency losses.
- Material cost reduction: Suction allows to recover cement dust leaks provoked by packaging process.
Our solution: Mobile and fixed solutionsDelfin has designed a specific range of solutions for cement dust:
- Heavy duty side channel blower for continuous work
- High efficiency M class filter system (1 micron) to reduce the risk of clogging
- Automatic filter cleaning system to guarantee constant suction performances
- Possibility to handle large quantities of heavy and sticky powder
- Equipment suitable for mobile purposes or to be used in centralized vacuum system
- Possibility to choose separators to increase collection capacity